Michelle deserves 90% of the credit for this one. Ryan and I probably get to split the remaining 10%. We used data from Topsy to get social media information for this infographic but Michelle did all of the real work.

Give it a look and get excited for the game tonight. I’ve got the Gators in my Final Four bracket, so I’m going to be going against the grain and rooting for Dunk City to become Sunk City tonight. What can I say, haters gonna hate!

The battle for florida infographic courtesy of wpromote
Presented By Wpromote

Advertisements